The Power of Choice
June 3-4, 2023
Early bird pricing ends April 1
K9 Nosework NW3/NW3 Trials
June 10 & 11, 2023
Trial location: Bristol County Agricultural High School, 135 Center St., Dighton, MA 02715
Opening Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 12:00PM EST
Julie Daniels – Control Unleashed
June 17-18, 2023
Sunday, June 25, 2023
Real World Training
Starts Thursday, June 29th @ 5:30 PM
NACSW Odor Recognition Test
Sunday, July 23, 2023
FULL – SEE UPDATE BELOW
Questions should be directed to the Test Secretary, Patty Sontag, at email@example.com.
UPDATE: As of Wednesday, April 26th, all 125 test spots have been filled in this ORT, and we have a wait list for 44 more test spots as of today, Thursday, April 27th with receipt of today’s mail. I will accept additional entries in the event that people pull, but it is unlikely I will have that many pull, since they didn’t for the April ORT.
CDSP Obedience Trials
Saturday, August 26, 2023
Sunday, August 27, 2023
CDSP Obedience Trials will be held at MasterPeace on Saturday, 8/26, and Sunday, 8/27/2023. Opening date for the trials is Saturday, June 10th. There will be four trials held over the weekend. The cost is $27 per entry, per dog. See premium for more details on classes offered, where to send your entry/payment, etc.
Questions should be directed to Karen Squier, Trial Host, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Upcoming Events
- June 3-4: Power of Choice workshop with Dr. Kristina Spaulding and Irith Bloom – contact: wedontdosit.com/power-of-choice
- June 10-11: NACSW NW3 trials – contact Pam DeTore at: email@example.com
- June 17-18: Control Unleashed seminar with Julie Daniels – contact Adam Skandarani at firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 25: Nose Work Container Challenge – contact Patty Sontag at: email@example.com
Updated COVID Policies, including Masks (2/15/22)
Based on the positivity rate of COVID continuing to decline, and the recent advisory released by the MA Dept. of Public Health, we are updating our COVID guidelines, effective immediately.
- Masks will no longer be REQUIRED inside the building. If you have underlying health issues, other risk factors, have someone at home who is immunocompromised, or are unvaccinated, it is ADVISED that you wear a mask.
- If you are not feeling well (and this includes sneezing, runny nose, or are exhibiting even minor cold symptoms), please stay home! Be mindful of any changes you may feel, including fever/chills, loss of taste or smell, etc.). It is advised that you get tested (either rapid or 24 hour) to rule out COVID. Also, please advise us that you will be absent from class because you are not feeling well.
- Should a household family member, or someone that you have been in close contact with, test positive, please get tested yourself. If you test negative, you may attend class, but we do ask that you wear a mask to protect others. Obviously, if you test positive, you will have to stay out of class for 5 days, and may return after those 5 days, wearing a mask, provided your symptoms are subsiding or have subsided.
- Sharing of food may resume.
- Please do your best to stay at least 6 feet apart.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation regarding all of this.